Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tis the Season...


Hello everyone!
Winter is slowly creeping up on us.
It's been a pretty good fall, so far.
A little bit of snow and not yet frighteningly cold!
You'll see lots of Emily pictures in this blog.
Caleb is just not into getting his picture taken.





For their 4 month anniversary Stephen surprises Emily 
with this ridiculously gigantic teddy bear. 





Pretty sweet, though.





What High School is really about...








Caleb snuggling with the pets.





Emily, too.






Our pumpkin family. 
Emily, Stephen and I carved a few, but never took pictures.
I know, bad me.
They dressed up as a crayon and telatubby for trick-or-treating.




Road trip to Anchorage last weekend.
Took the girls (and myself) out of school on Friday.
Drove to Anchorage to watch Lathrop and West Valley hockey and do some shopping.



After his game - all dressed up!






Dinner at TGI Friday's





The balloon guy made Channing Tatum for Emily :)





My students at the Westmark Hotel Veteran's Day Ceremony.
This is Tayton doing the opening.





And the kids after while we listened to a few songs.
Carol grabbed my phone and took a few pictures. 
I liked Brianna's salute :)






And the cute couple after his first home high school game.



Thanksgiving will be early for us this year as our good friends will be in Anchorage again for more hockey.  We'll head out to their house next Saturday for the big feast and hot tub soak!!
The kids will be with Rodd on Thanksgiving day, so I'm planning to help out with dinner at my church.
They plan to have football on the 3 big screens!! Should be cool :)

Love you all and miss you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment