Friday, November 28, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am so very thankful to have this family! 
I couldn't have picked a better one if I tried :)
Love you all



So, I'm at Laura's and I see this beautiful, hand-crafted tree decoration in a frame on her wall. 
She says her grandmother made it.  Doesn't it look just like that package ornament that was passed around forever (and, apparently, I lost). From Noni, I think?





Our Thanksgiving dinner at the DuPonts:
Me, Caleb, Wyatt, Morgan, Emily and Tim
(Laura on camera)





Em and Morgan twinning and being goofy.





That's better :)




One attempt for a Christmas picture.  There were several others.
The Christmas card will sport a slightly different version.





Christmas Tree:  Start!




Christmas Tree: Finish!





My favorite part!
 Now I can say, 
"The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care..." 
and mean it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment