Sunday, August 3, 2014

Getting closer...

10 days of freedom left for me, 17 for the kids!
We completely moved out of the apartment and into the house as of July 28th.
The organization is going well...


Stormy's move...




Emily was worn out after carrying a few boxes and totes!



the kitchen (phase 1)...




The living room (phase 1)...




My room (phase 1)...





Emily's room (phase 1)...




Good bye apartment...





Living room (phase 2)...




Caleb's bathroom (final)...




Dining room, with the new table from Bailey's
It's perfect :)






Kitchen - complete
So cute :)






My room (final) 
I get to use the shelves for all my cutsie things.




Our trip to Anchorage was great!  
It was a beautiful drive and we had beautiful weather!




We arrived at 10:30pm 
The deal was: We either stay in a hotel or we can shop. 
We can't do both! 
So, we camped. 
This is us snug in the car - no tent the first night :)



Emily modeling a cute vest she bought.



The sunset over the bay...




Deep in thought on where to shop next...




We were also in Anchorage to watch Caleb's single A tournament.
He was catcher and 2nd base.
They did not fair well, ended up taking last :(






Emily took SO MANY selfies, I wanted a picture, too :)



Cheer and Hockey tryouts start tomorrow!
It's been a great summer and a successful move.
I love...   LOVE...     L O V E...  my house!!!

Hope you are all doing well and living life to the fullest :)
Loves, Hugs and Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment