Sunday, August 10, 2014

August...

Happy mid-August to all of you!

Thank you Nana and Papa for the BBQ grill!
It's perfect :) 
The sides fold down and with the cover on, it all tucks away nicely.
I've actually cooked two very tasty meals with lots more to come.



YUM!




This is Emily's "I made varsity cheer" face, only to have it taken away :(
Apparently there will be no freshman on Varsity this year, only JV.
We are asking for a bit more clarification about this from coach, but haven't heard back yet.
It was a crappy thing to deal with.




Caleb's truck is 98% done. 
It will always be 98% done in his mind, because it'll never be perfect. 
I think it looks amazing!
This truck started out completely dented and broken all around from a collision and it was a dark green (almost black) color. Caleb and Rodd did all the work themselves.





Emily drew the fair on her dry erase board.
Kinda blurry, sorry.





Ken and I hiked Donnelly Dome on Saturday, just south of Delta.
It was something I've been wanting to do for the past several years, and finally found the perfect day and partner to do it with. The weather was great and the views spectacular.
These picture don't really do it justice, but we made it to the top.




My car is parked down there off the road...



On the top...


So, to avoid speculation... I'll just come out and say that Ken and I are dating.
He's my best friend and the only person I'd want to do something like this with.
It was a great day :)


All right... That's what's new. 
Hope this finds you all well, safe and sound.
Love, hugs and kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment