Monday, June 22, 2015

June Activities

I went to see Jurassic World. 
The jeep was there - perfect photo op!





Birch Lake cabin camping with the girls...
Jordan, Emily and Morgan
along with Jordan's mom, Tracy and Morgan's mom, Laura.





There were so many squirrels around and quite friendly.
I'm sure they are used to feasting from the humans.
This one we called Hammie





My selfie as I went for a trail walk part way around the lake.




View from my walk back towards the rental shop and lodge.
Our cabin was just a bit behind those.





Emily and Morgan on the "aqua cycle"





Emily completed her week of tennis camp.
It was from 2-4 each day of the hottest week we've had so far!
She melted!
She also tied for first place in the mini-tournament they had on the last day.
The group (there were 11) played match after match against different partners for 2 hours. Win games to earn points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the day wins. :) 
This shirt was her prize.




2015 Midnight Sun Run 10K
Starts at 10:00pm
Here is the starting line...





A friend snapped a pic of me as I was cruising along...




Here is the finish line...





My results...
I finished 4 seconds shy of an hour making it my second personal best time :)




Yay me :)
The kids bailed out on me so I ran alone.
Back home on my deck getting ready to drink my celebratory Bud Light :)






Lone Star concert on Father's Day
Outdoor show at the Blue Loon
What a GREAT show!



It was my idea, so I went along :)


We sat with our friends Tayllor (you will remember him from the graduation pictures) and his sweetie, Melissa.



The stage...




More stage and crowd...





Caleb and Tayllor's mom (Melissa) in a fan-mister battle.
Yes, Tayllor's mom and girlfriend have the same name.




Lone star - Richie McDonald




We spent the second half of the concert standing up front.
The music was pounding :)





Group selfie...
Emily already left to join her dad who never went up front.
Funny to me how Tayllor and Caleb have the same ridiculous face...





All over...



34 more days till our cruise people!!!!!!!
SOOOOO EXCITED!



No comments:

Post a Comment